Get the mental health treatment you need.
800.351.9058
  • “Because of Pathfinder, I am not afraid of life anymore. I am excited to finally start living.”

    — College student
  • “PIC's well-trained staff offered thought-provoking courses and individual therapy to address my despair.”

    — 39-year-old financial analyst
  • “The amazing team on ATP helped create a new me.”

    — Emily G.
  • “Everyone should be able to get treatment like this.”

    — Former patient
  • “I no longer feel compelled to kill myself. I feel my time on Compass helped me to see a 'path worth living.'”

    — 25-year-old woman
  • “Having gone to Menninger really helped me turn my life around.”

    — Former patient
  • “I was so fortunate to have the opportunity to be a patient on Hope, and I'm grateful for all that the team did for me.”

    — Former patient
«
»
Help us change lives.
Monday–Friday 8 am–5 pm CT

Menninger Sponsors Mental Health Walk in Houston

Monday, October 15, 2012
You’re invited to join Team Menninger and support Houston’s second annual Walk for Mental Health Awareness on Saturday, October 20, starting at Stude Park.
 
Menninger is sponsoring this community event, which has as its mission to raise awareness and funding for nonprofit agencies and programs that provide mental health services in Houston.
 
You may walk with us, form your own team or donate to support one the nonprofit charities that will benefit from 90 percent of the proceeds. The remaining 10 percent of funds raised will go towards the 2013 walk. Learn more and register online.

Join us for lunch, too
The day before the walk, October 19 from 11:30 am-1 pm, a luncheon will kickoff the walk's weekend festivities. Menninger’s Martha McCrory, MT-BC, CPRP, director, Psychiatric Rehabilitation Services, will lead an interactive presentation on “Wellness and Creating Balance in Your Life.” Her presentation will cover the different components of wellness that are integral to each of us finding and maintaining mental health.
 
The luncheon is free and sponsored by The Menninger Clinic. It is open to all registered walkers and interested members of the community. Lunch will be provided. Please RSVP to Bree Scott, bscott@menninger.edu or 713-275-5060, as seating is limited.