Mental Health Professionals
Calendar of Events
Menninger's Complimentary Webinar: What You Need to Know about Treating Gender Dysphoria
- 12-1pm Central Time
- Menninger's Flynn O'Malley, PhD, ABPP will present.
- For more information and to register, click here.
- This is a non-CE event.
Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI) National Forum
- Orlando, Fla.
- Menninger's Justin Coffey, MD, and Kristina Bullard, RN, will present.
- For more information, visit: www.ihi.org.
20th Annual Medical Dilemmas: A Patient Care CME Conference
- Westin Hotel Times Square, New York
- Menninger's Robert Albanese, MD, will present on, "The Recognition and Management of Personality Disorders".
- Fore more information, visit: www.sma.org.
3.5-Day Child Attachment Interview Training Course
- The Menninger Clinic, Houston
- Training fee is $1,000 which includes lunches and refreshments.
- Houston is the only training site in the United States and is limited to 10 participants.
- View flier
- To register, click here.
17th Annual Clinical Applications of the Principles in Treatment of Addictions and Substance Abuse (CAPTASA) Conference
- Embassy Suites, Lexington, Ky.
- Visit Susan Nelson, MS, at the Menninger exhibit.
- For more information, visit: www.captasa.org.
|January 31-February 2
National Association of Therapeutic Schools and Programs (NATSAP) Annual Conference
- Saddlebrook Resort, Tampa, Fla.
- Menninger's Sally Zahner will attend.
- For more information, visit: www.natsap.org.