Outpatient treatment is available for adults and young adults, as well as children and adolescents, who want help addressing their mental health concerns.
To get started, call 713-275-5178
, and we'll quickly get you an appointment so that you can get back on the road to good mental health.
- Bipolar disorder
- Personality disorders
- Suicidal thoughts
- Developmental disorders
- Attention, memory and other cognitive issues
- Alcohol and drug abuse
- Difficulties managing emotions
- Relationships and conflict
- Parenting and family issues
- Life transitions
- Difficulty performing to potential
- Career issues
We offer a range of outpatient therapy and psychiatry services:
- Individual, group, marital and family psychotherapy
- Medication management
- Psychological testing
- Substance abuse assessment, counseling and education
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- Vocational assessment and education plus career counseling
Schedule an Appointment
Please call 713-275-5178 to schedule an appointment with an outpatient therapist or psychiatrist. Day and evening appointments are available Monday through Friday.
Before Your First Appointment
- Review the Client Services Agreement. You will complete this form with your clinician during the first appointment.
- Review the Outpatient Services Notice of Privacy Practices.
- Print and fill out your personal Patient Health History and Registration Information forms.