|Bella Schanzer, MD, MPH, interim Chief of Staff
Located in Houston, Menninger enjoys a long history as a top psychiatric hospital in the country, and our psychiatrists are one of the reasons why:
- Our psychiatrists work full-time for Menninger and are on campus every day leading treatment teams.
- The treatment teams they lead produce remarkable outcomes for our patients.
- Our psychiatrists are all board certified, with quite a few board certified in more than one specialty.
- Psychiatrists serve in key roles, including Chief of Staff, Chief of Inpatient Services, Chief of Outpatient Services and Chief Information Officer.
- Our psychiatrists hold faculty appointments at Baylor College of Medicine, one of the country's top medical schools.
- As Baylor faculty, they teach medical students, as well as psychiatry residents and fellows, shaping and encouraging the next generation of psychiatrists.
- They produce peer-reviewed research publications, present at conferences across the country and participate in media opportunities.
Get to know the psychiatrists on staff by checking out our programs and services: