Menninger offers ample opportunities for you to thrive and grow in your career; learn new skills; share your experience with others; and use your expertise to help people with mental illness lead fuller, healthier lives. Here you can succeed in your career and find the future you want.
In addition to competitive salary and benefits
, Menninger’s culture includes several features that show how important nurses are to our team, including:
- Supportive leadership
- Clinical ladder with clinical and leadership/management tracks
- Nursing governance monthly meeting
- On-site continuing education opportunities
- Robust staffing mix
- Nurse residency program
- Rewards and recognitions (Nurse excellence, advanced degree/certification)
- Work/life balance
- Book club that focuses on leadership development
Further proof of our commitment to nursing as part of our interdisciplinary team is the Pathway to Excellence™
designation by the American Nurses Credentialing Center
, which confirms Menninger is a work environment where nurses can thrive. The designation substantiates the professional satisfaction of nurses at Menninger and identifies it as one of the best places to work. Menninger was the first freestanding psychiatric hospital in Texas to achieve this designation.