Mental illness has an enormous impact on our nation and community – and chances are someone in your family or a friend has been affected by it. Great progress has been made toward understanding psychiatric disorders, but much work remains to be done. Help us do this work by making a gift now
Each year, we gratefully acknowledge the generous support of our individual, corporate, foundation and planned-giving donors in our annual Report on Giving
. Their support makes it possible for us to fight mental illness by:
- Providing advanced psychiatric and brain disorder treatment
- Researching new frontiers in mental illness
- Training the next generation of mental health clinicians
- Working to end the stigma of mental illness
- Establishing prevention programs
- Helping meet our hometown’s and nation’s mental health needs
- Saving lives
Together, we can lead global efforts to advance mental health. Join us and make a difference.
There are many ways you can help:
- Annual Fund: The C.F. Menninger Society underwrites mental health research, treatment and education that allow us to serve as a leading catalyst of positive change in mental health – now and for generations to come. Help change lives by giving to the Annual Fund.
- Research: Help researchers improve effectiveness of treatments to reduce suffering and discover biological origins of psychiatric disorders.
- Education: Shortages of mental health professionals exist in Texas and in many areas of the U.S. Help us address the treatment needs of one out of four Americans who have mental illness by supporting quality training of mental health caregivers. Learn more.
- Planned Giving: Discover the benefits of planning a gift using non-cash assets. Learn more.
- Amazon: On your first visit to AmazonSmile.com, select The Menninger Clinic as your charitable organization, and then 0.5 percent of the price of all your eligible AmazonSmile purchases will be donated to Menninger.
|The Menninger Clinic is a 501(c)3 nonprofit, charitable organization. Our Form 990 is available here. Our Audited Financial Statement is available here. Our Donor Privacy Statement is available here.