Every patient is different, which is why we customize treatment to address the biopsychosocial needs of each patient. And because patients’ needs differ, time in treatment varies for each.
Most patients stay three to eight weeks, depending on the program, in order to complete the program’s comprehensive assessment, develop and implement the treatment plan and make the desired progress toward treatment goals.
Daily inpatient rates include:
- Room and board
- Diagnostic assessments and treatment planning
- Program groups and activities
- Specialty groups
- Evidence-based and psychodynamic therapies, including cognitive-behavior therapy (CBT) and dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) skills training
- Meetings with the interdisciplinary treatment team
- Individual and family therapy as prescribed
- Spirituality services as requested by the patient and treatment team
- Planning for follow-up care and support after discharge
- Routine physicals and lab work
- 24-hour psychiatric nursing care
- Use of Wellness Center
- For adolescents, on-site academic tutoring
~ Most patients are prescribed psychological testing. Additional fees billed separately will include psychological and neuropsychological testing ($500 to $4,000 based on costs of tests ordered), neurological testing, learning disabilities assessment, medical services provided offsite and one-to-one patient observation for patient safety ($200 per eight-hour increment). Your treatment team will explain the purpose for a test or one-to-one care and get your approval in advance.
* Length of stay may vary according to an individual’s clinical needs.
♦ Split billing is available for the Adolescent Treatment Program. It separates professional fees from the room and board rate, and helps show what professional services may be reimbursable by insurance.
▫ Rate includes psychological testing and neuropsychological testing if indicated.
$9,100 biweekly ■
$6,580 biweekly, if living independently ■
|dependent upon selected assessment components
■ Additional costs may include the community psychiatrist’s charges, medication, most meals, educational tuition and individual activities.
Payment for Services
Prior to admission, your Admissions coordinator will work with you to create a payment contract for services to be provided. The patient or patient’s guarantor is responsible for payment.
We safeguard the medical, insurance and financial information related to all patients, their families and/or guarantor.
For patients or families who need assistance with financing, we are happy to provide the names of several lending institutions. Just contact your Admissions coordinator or the Care Coordination Center.
For more information about admitting to Menninger, please call us at 713-275-5400.