Mental Health Professionals
Calendar of Events
Fourth Annual Community Integration Conference-My Road, My Journey, My Life. Enhancing Self-determiniation in Treatment and Recovery
- The Menninger Clinic, Houston
- Jointly provided by the Association for Community Integration Programs (A4CIP), Ellenhorn, LLC, and The Menninger Clinic.
- 8:30 am to 4 pm
- Registration fees of $125 for professionals and $75 for students adn A4CIP members includes a continental breakfast, box lunch and refreshments.
- The Menninger Clinic has awarded 5.0 Contact/Credit/Clock hours to the following disciplines: Physicians, Psychologists, Social Workers, Addictions Professionals, and Licensed Professional Counselors.
- Click here to view the full conference brochure.
- To register online, visit: http://bit.ly/CIC18.
Menninger's complimentary webinar: How to Help Survivors of Attachment Trauma
- Menninger's Lynn Griffin, LCSW, and Dallas Adams, LCSW, RYT, will present.
- For more information and to register, click here.
- This is a non-CE event.
9th National Collegiate Recovery Conference
- Menninger's Torresy Smith, LPC, LCDC-I and Sonia Roschelli, LCSW, will present on "Co-occuring Disorders: An Integrated Approach".
- Visit Gordon Meltzer, CPRS, CPS, ICPR, and Lee Holley, PRSS, at the Menninger exhibit.
- For more information, click here.
Clinical Overview of the Recovery Experience (CORE) Conference
- Amelia Island, Fla.
- Visit Meg Horne, LMSW, at the Menninger exhibit.
- For more information, visit: www.core-conference.com.
Texas Society of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry (TSCAP) Annual Convention & Scientific Program
- Moody Gardens, Galveston, Texas
- Menninger's Jon Stevens, MD, will attend.
- Visit Jennifer McGinnis and Bree Scott at the Menninger exhibit.
- For more information, visit: www.txpsych.org.