Mental Health Professionals
Calendar of Events
26th Annual OCD Conference
- JW Marriott Austin, Austin
- Menninger's Katrina Rufino, PhD, and John Hart, PhD, will present.
- Menninger's Bree Scott will attend.
- For more information, visit: www.ocd2019.org.
3.5-Day Child Attachment Interview (CAI) Training
- The Menninger Clinic, 12301 S. Main Street, Houston, TX 77035
- 9 am to 5 pm Tuesday-Thursday and 9 am to 12 pm Friday
- $1,000 for professionals and $750 for trainees (breakfast, lunch and refreshments included)
- The Menninger Clinic is pleased to offer the only Child Attachment Interview Training outside of the Anna Freud Centre in London, U.K.
- For more information and to register, click here.
Coalition for Behavioral Health Services Houston CE Seminar
- Menninger's Gordon Meltzer, CPRS, CPS, ICPR, will present.
- For more information, visit: www.cbhshouston.org.
45th Annual TAAP State Conference
- The Hyatt Regency Hill Country Spa and Resort, San Antonio
- Menninger's Sonia Roschelli, LCSW, LCDC-I, will present on "Mindfulness and Acceptance Based Treatment Approaches".
- Visit Tyler Burnett, LCSW, and Gordon Meltzer, CPRS, CRS, ICPR, at the Menninger exhibit.
- For more information, visit: www.taap.org.
John M. Oldham National Mental Health Symposium: The Problem of Shame
- Norris Conference Center, 816 Town and Country Blvd., Houston TX 77024
- 8 am to 3:15 pm
- Professional rate is $250 and Student rate is $125
- 5.0 contact/credit/clock hours has been designated by Menninger for the following disciplines: physicians, psychologists, registered nurses, social workers, addictions professionals and licensed professional counselors.
- For information on speakers and schedule, click here.
- To register, visit: http://bit.ly/2QcUr14.