Mental Health Professionals
Calendar of Events
|May 30-June 2
West Coast Symposium on Addictive Disorders (WCSAD)
- La Quinta Resort, La Quinta, Cali.
- Menninger's Larry Mendoza will attend.
- For more information, visit: www.wcsad.com.
Shifting the Addiction Paradigm 2019 Conference
- The New School, New York
- Visit Meg Horne, LMSW, at the Menninger exhibit.
- For more information, visit: www.addictionparadigm.com.
Fifth Annual Community Integration Conference: Hope and the Courage to Continue
- The Menninger Clinic, 12301 Main Street, Houston TX 77035
- 8 am to 3:45 pm
- Professional rate $125
- Student rate $75
- 5.25 contact/credit/clock hours have been designated by The Menninger Clinic for the following disciplines: physicians, psychologists, licensed professional counselors, social workers, addiction professionals.
- Click here for speakers and schedule.
- For more information and to register, visit: http://bit.ly/2Zv84Ni.
108th Annual American Psychoanalytic Association (APSaA) Meeting
- InterContinental Hotel, San Diego
- Menninger's M. Sagman Kayatekin, MD, and Emel Kayatekin, MD are presenting.
- Visit Larry Mendoza at the Menninger exhibit.
- For more information, visit: www.apsaa.org.
Menninger Webinar: The Interplay of Trauma and Pregnancy
- 12 to 1 pm CT (online)
- Menninger's Elisabeth Netherton, MD and Jessica Rohr, PhD, will present.
- For more information and to register, visit: http://bit.ly/2Yh96e6.
- This is a non-CE event.