At Menninger, we customize treatment to address the biopsychosocial needs of each patient. And because patients’ needs differ, time in treatment varies for each. Most patients stay three to eight weeks.
Beginning mid-September, adult patients who admit to Menninger will receive a "split bill," which will display the room and board fee separate from itemized professional fees. A split bill will improve the opportunity for reimbursement from insurance. Adolescent Treatment Program invoices already reflect split billing.
- Room and board
- Diagnostic assessments and treatment planning
- Program groups and activities
- Specialty groups
- Evidence-based and psychodynamic therapies, including cognitive-behavior therapy (CBT) and dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) skills training
- Meetings with the interdisciplinary treatment team
- Individual and family therapy as prescribed
- Spirituality services as requested by the patient and treatment team
- Planning for follow-up care and support after discharge
- Routine physicals and lab work
- 24-hour psychiatric nursing care
- Use of Wellness Center
- For adolescent patients, on-site academic tutoring
Rates by Program
|Adolescent Treatment Program
||$1,350/day room and board, plus professional fees ♦
|Compass Program for Young Adults
|Comprehensive Psychiatric Assessment Service
|Hope Program for Adults
~ Most patients are prescribed psychological testing. Additional fees billed separately will include psychological and neuropsychological testing ($500 to $4,000 based on costs of tests ordered), neurological testing, learning disabilities assessment, medical services provided offsite and one-to-one patient observation for patient safety ($200 per eight-hour increment). Patients in the adult programs may request additional individual therapy sessions for an additional fee/session. Your treatment team will explain the purpose for a test or one-to-one care and get your approval in advance.
* Length of stay will vary according to an individual’s clinical needs.
♦ Split billing, which separates room and board fees from professional service fees, is available for the Adolescent Treatment Program.
▫ Rate includes psychological testing and neuropsychological testing if indicated.
|Pathfinder with apartment-home option
||$9,100 biweekly ■
||$6,580 biweekly, if living independently ■
||Tier 1 (up to 10 hours per week)
Tier 2 (up to 20 hours per week)
Tier 3 (up to 30 hours per week)
Maintenance Tier: (up to 5 hours per week)
|Assessments for Adults
Assessments for children and adolescents
|Dependent upon selected assessment components; a $3,500 deposit is required.
■ Additional costs may include the community psychiatrist’s charges, medication, most meals, educational tuition and individual activities.
Payment for Services
Prior to admission, your Admissions coordinator will work with you to create a payment contract for services to be provided. The patient or patient’s guarantor is responsible for payment.
We safeguard the medical, insurance and financial information related to all patients, their families and/or guarantor.
For more information, please call us at 713-275-5400.