Outpatient treatment is available for adults and young adults, as well as children and adolescents, who want help addressing their mental health concerns.
To get started, call 713-275-5400
, and we'll quickly get you an appointment so that you can get back on the road to good mental health.
We can help you with:
- Bipolar disorder
- Personality disorders
- Suicidal thoughts
- Developmental disorders
- Attention, memory and other cognitive issues
- Alcohol and drug abuse
- Difficulties managing emotions
- Relationships and conflict
- Parenting and family issues
- Life transitions
- Difficulty performing to potential
- Career issues
We offer a range of outpatient therapy and psychiatry services:
- Individual, group, marital and family psychotherapy
- Medication management
- Psychological testing
- Substance abuse assessment, counseling and education
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive behavioral therapy-insomnia (CBT-I)
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- Vocational assessment and education plus career counseling
For Menninger outpatients as well as discharging inpatients, we offer an outpatient pharmacy on our main campus. We are happy to offer this convenient service.
Schedule an Appointment
Please call 713-275-5400 to schedule an appointment with an outpatient therapist or psychiatrist. Day and evening appointments are available Monday through Friday.