Most people don't need to be hospitalized for their mental health issues. That's why we offer outpatient treatment
for adults and young adults, as well as children and adolescents, who want help addressing their mental health concerns in an outpatient setting.
To get started, call 713-275-5178
, and we'll quickly get you an appointment so that you can get back on the road to good mental health.
- Bipolar disorder
- Personality disorders
- Alcohol and drug use
- Difficulties with managing emotions
- Relationships and conflict
- Parenting and family issues
- Difficulty reaching your potential
- Career issues
We offer a range of outpatient therapy and psychiatry services:
- Individual, group and family psychotherapy
- Medication management
- Psychological testing
- Marriage counseling
- Substance abuse assessment, counseling and education
- Vocational assessment and education plus career counseling
Schedule an Appointment
Please call 713-275-5178 to schedule an appointment with an outpatient therapist or psychiatrist. Day and evening appointments are available Monday through Friday.
Before Your First Appointment