This typical program schedule outlines the types of therapeutic and recreational activities that patients often receive. A customized scheduled is developed for each person based on his or her individual needs, such as for addiction, eating disorders or self-harm. We offer a specific treatment approach called the Collaborative Assessment and Management of Suicidality to help patients who are struggling with suicidality. All therapies are evidence-based, meaning research has shown these treatments to be effective.
The program features:
- Two hours weekly group psychotherapy
- Individual therapy (generally three times each week)
- A supportive therapeutic milieu of peers and staff
- Stress management
- Medication management
- 12-step and other evidence-based addictions treatments
- Skill building related to interpersonal effectiveness, shame resilience and mindfulness
- Spiritual and cultural support
- Relapse prevention planning
Reviewed with one’s treatment team
, unscheduled time may be used to do therapy homework, socialize with other patients, relax with a hobby or activity, exercise, read or participate in planned recreational activities.