If your child or adolescent needs outpatient treatment for a mental health issue, make an appointment today with one of our experienced and caring outpatient therapists or psychiatrists
. Call 713-275-5178
now, and we'll quickly get you an appointment so that your child can get back on the road to good mental health.
Our outpatient clinical professionals specialize in helping children and adolescents with:
- Bipolar disorder
- Personality disorders
- Suicidal thoughts
- Developmental disorders
- Attention and other cognitive issues
- Substance use
- Difficulties managing emotions
- Family issues
We offer a range of outpatient therapy and psychiatry services for children and adolescents, including:
- Individual, group and family psychotherapy
- Medication management
- Psychological testing
- Outpatient evaluations
- Autism evaluations
- Developmental evaluations
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- Substance abuse assessment, counseling and education
- Vocational assessment and education plus career counseling
Schedule an Appointment
Please call 713-275-5178 to schedule an appointment for your child or adolescent. Day and evening appointments are available Monday through Friday.
Before Your First Appointment
- Review the Client Services Agreement. You will complete this form with your clinician during the first appointment.
- Review the Outpatient Services Notice of Privacy Practices.
- Print and fill out your personal Patient Health History and Registration Information forms.